Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Dont ever go to this so called site to be discovered!- if u want to be an actress or a singer!- u will be very disappointed!- and pissed!- i tried them earlier tonight to give it a chance for once!- to see if its worth it!And beware of Stephanie!- the so called staff rep!

to help u get started!- its just a trap for her to get your money! And i signed ul and asked for a free trial option! And she said yes! And i tried it!- but i quickly regretted it when i put in my info to get a month for free!- because they still asked for my credit card number!

Why?!- if its free! And then when i tried it out anyway!- only becaus there should be no charge until my free month is over!- but then when i try to set up my profile and post my headshots and resume of my talent and skills and past work! Nothing!- they just had me go around in circles! I tried over and over!

And they wouldnt let it work not even one photo! But they make sure your credit card info goes thru just fine! Thats all! Nothing else will!- believe me i know that now!

This talent agency for acting is nothing but a Scam! You will not never get discovered here! No matter what they say or tell u!- dont believe it! Its all a lie!!

That stephanie is just a bait to get your credit card number! And take your money! Beware! Ill never try them again!

And i already asked that scam artist stephanie to cancel my account and my suscription!

Thanks for nothing and goodbye!So stay away!- go for the real ones!- not Backstage!

Review about: Backstage Subscription.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Customer service, Advertising is a lie, Scam artist staff worker, Being tricked.

Comments

pqn007
#1422091

They say they can get u work and paid gigs by producers and directors and even for modeling and singing on their so called talent site and magazine!- don't fall for it!- u will regret it-too! They're a fraud and a disgrace!